Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dragon Festival in Landmark Trinoma

For the celebration of the coming Chinese New Year... I guess I got lucky this afternoon when I won a major prize in the Roulette.

So the mechanics was, for every php1000 you can have your picture taken in their booth... and you have a chance to play the Roulette

Guess what?! i got the major prize!!! :D So i asked what I've won.. and they said its a surprise... oh well but here are the items i got for winning in the game...

A box of Zesto juice (grape flavor)
A red Fan
A landmark eco bag







i'd say.. not bad, really. I am thankful for this blessing.

Happy Weekend! =) Just a few more days and its Kung Hei Fat Choi!
 
for Php1500 worth of purchases. Coming from the Grocery, we spent just that. So I had a chance to play it.. If i landed on a dragon image(its year of the dragon now at 2012) i get a major prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment