Friday, October 18, 2013

Stacking Burgers

So are you a fan of Burgers? Have you always loved the juicy beef and cheese and onions combination...? There is another joint that you can try... and you can even put as many patties as you want. 

You can build your own burger stacked as many as you want, and can afford. haha :D 
 

 I am a fan of Burgers, I love Brother's burgers, Hot shots, even Army navy Burgers, or the Baconator of Wendy's... 

I can say though that the burger of Stackers are not to die for... and its not something you would really crave as much as you would a Brother's Burger... Its not that bad, but its not that memorable either. Their Iced Coffee jelly though is better than what I have expected.

 
If you still don't believe me, try it... but don't blame it on me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment