Saturday, March 31, 2012

April 1-15 Topics - Bible Verses (Verses about Prayers)


Lenten Season is Just Around the corner, I hope we would find time to reflect and find the below verses helpful with your Prayer Life.


April 1
Importance of Prayers
Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is 
willing, but the flesh is weak.


April 2
Faithful in Prayer
Romans 12:12
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;




April 3
God Hears and Answers
Psalm 91:15-16
15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in 
trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.


April 4
Persistence in Prayers
Luke 11:9-10
9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and 
to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


April 5
Petitions and Supplication
Philippians 4:6-7
6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication 
with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep 
your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

April 6 
Seeing God
Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all 
your heart.


April 7
Whatever you ask…
Mark 11:24
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, 
believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


April 8
The door will be opened
Matthew 7:7-8
7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall 
be opened unto you:
8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and 
to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


April 9
God's rewards
Jeremiah 17:10
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man 
according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.


April 10
It will be given to you
John 16:23-24
23And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, 
Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
24Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive,
that your joy may be full.


April 11
How to pray
Matthew 6:5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they 
love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, 
that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their 
reward.


April 12 
Effective prayer of the Righteous
James 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye 
may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth 


much.


April 13
Pray with Faith
Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God 
must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently 


seek him.


April 14
Pray for all Men
1 Timothy 2:1-4
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, 
and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and 
peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge 
of the truth.



April 15
Pray in the Holy Spirit
Jude 20
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in 
the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment