Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ma Chicken Noodle House (Trinoma)


This North Park group of Restaurant seems to be having a good business in Trinoma Cinema Area. They have a little space to them, but people seem to always go and try out their “Mami” or Noodles. “Ma” Noodle House seems promising, as they have some noodle options – you would even be enticed to try their Binondo Style Noodles! Which is by the way, is their “Declared” specialty.

So we ordered the Binondo Style Mami (Noodles) and well, First sip was disappointing already because even from the looks of the soup (which is so pale) I thought that it might still have a taste to it… but hell no! There was no taste at all. It was just like boiling water was poured unto the bowl of noodles and some chicken meat! This is the worst noodle soup ever!

I practically had to put a teaspoon of chili oil and 2 tablespoons of siopao sauce just so I can “taste” something! This was not worth the time. I would have been happier with Lucky Me chicken if you ask me, and this is not an overstatement. 

My Mom and I paid for the two bowls in our table and walked out of the restaurant, and I am not exaggerating about this.  Try it at your own risk(and waste of money) - don’t tell me you have not been warned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment