Sunday, November 20, 2011

God has his own way... Let him do it for you

I again have thought about what was done to me; By the very person i trusted. The person who says he loves me. The person i thought was God's gift to me. But Never did it came to my mind that this person who I gave everything I could is capable of betraying me. He betrayed me, and he hurt me. We all have choices, and he choice that path that would lead to my heart being torn into pieces.
Sometimes even when you do not want to remember, it will come to your mind, uninvited. It comes to you, like a thief - stealing your peace of mind... I thought I have already forgiven him, I thought I can totally forget this whole thing happening. But every time it crosses my mind... all the lies and heavy hearts he's caused me I would just have no choice but to cry and just not stop crying.

I thought of revenge. I'd give him a chance, so I can make him feel the same pain, the pain of being neglected, and rejected, and fooled, and lied at. That pain that no other pain can equal in this world... I thought this would make my hurts go away. I just could not do it; I am not the kind of person who would want to cause someone this pain. I am always better than the things happening around me, even if these things are out there to destroy me.
God is my helping hand, he saves me every time; He promised me that he will take care of it for me. And I am assured that he will. After all, God has gotten me this far... why wouldn't he help me further?

In time all of these would go away. In time i know I would be able to think about this whole thing and not cry one bit. Just not now. Not today.

Romans 12:19
Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment