Sunday, April 15, 2018

Hokkaido Takoyaki : Cheap and better than other Takoyaki Stalls in PH

I have been hearing a lot of good things about this Takoyaki place, so when I have the chance, I simply just have to go and try some =) 

This one i went to was in SM Makati, in the supermarket / food court level. 


Well Each food stall here is quite huge and there are a few tables and chairs that can accommodate diners. Since I was there early, it was not packed with people yet. Most of them are in the Bibimbob stall =) haha 


Okay so I ordered their Kani and Mozarella one, It was my first time going there but I have read this one is good, same price as the original one. I am not much a fan of squids though and squids always give me stomach uneasiness... so i was more into thinking of trying everything else. 

So this is the Kani and Mozarella. It was served after 10-15 minutes I guess since they were just starting to prepare the takoyaki's. It smelled really nice. 


A Closer look at the takoyaki ball... 


I'd say it was good, better than the one in SM North that also sells takoyaki (i already forgot the name! :P) The Takoyaki is full of fillings, You can see and taste the Kani and Mozarella in it. It was also a bit chewy, it is not like the Samurai Takoyaki balls. :P 


So they also have other branches, and other Takoyaki Flavors. The cashier was kind enough to give me this. We are near Sct Rallos so I guess I'd ask my brother to drop us off sometime for this :P 

If you buy 12 pcs, by the way, it is much cheaper than buying the sampler of 6pcs.

I'd say for the price of Php119 the regular flavored takoyaki is worth the money you paid for!  (of course it is still far from the Authentic Japanese Takoyakis I've tried. =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment