Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 16-30 Topics - Bible Verses (Verses about Prayers)


April 16
Constant Prayer
Ephesians 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;


April 17
Prayer Requested
Hebrews 13:18-19
18Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.
19 But I beseech you the rather to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner.

April 18
The Spirit is Willing
Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.


April 19
Prayer of the Afflicted
Psalm 102:1-2
1A Prayer of the afflicted, when he is overwhelmed, and poureth out his complaint before the LORD. Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee. 
2 Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily. 


April 20 
Hearing from God
Isaiah 58:9
Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke,


the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;


April 21
Hands in Prayer
1 Timothy 2:8
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without


wrath and doubting.


April 22
Personal Intentions in Prayer
Psalm 51:10-11
10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from 


me.


April 23
Christ's Intercession
Hebrews 7:23
And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:


April 24
Doing our part
2 Kings 20:5
Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen


thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD.


April 25
Pray for your loved ones
Philippians 1:3-5
3I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
4Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
5For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

April 26
Pray for your needs
Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


April 27
God's ears are always open
1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.


April 28
Daily Bread
Matthew 6:11
Give us this day our daily bread.


April  29
Prayer for authorities
1 Thessalonians 5:25
Brethren, pray for us.


April 30
Exercise Towards Godliness
1 Timothy 4:7-8
7But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
8This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment