Friday, January 20, 2012

Latest Discovery: Chix22 - 22 pieces chicken in a bucket!


I am not sure as to where else can you find this kiosk, but there is one branch in Panay Avenue in Quezon City and it sure got me interested to try it out... They serve Barbeque chicken, and Fried Chicken. What they offer, would be their unique 22 piece chicken in a bucket. 


For only 225 pesos, you get a bucket of fried chicken in only 8 minutes of waiting. 


Other information:
It is actually one whole chicken cut into 22 small pieces
The chicken is Bounty Fresh - so its safe!




I took a picture of their simple menu below. 



I planned to also take a photo of the bucket and the chicken pieces, unfortunately the chickens did not last long ... my brother who loves fried chicken ate half of it. hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment