Tuesday, December 20, 2011

God Heals all wounds

I have made a decision recently, I am going to be a force to be reckoned with... by people who have been given a chance but still chose to hurt me... But Well... Today I received a wonderful message... I received a gift from someone and when I opened a package, it contained several cards the size of a post it, It read in the small box... Healing Messages from God... Wow! God is faithful!

Sharing some of the Healing messages here with all of you! Remember, God is with us and he will always be here for us, and protect us.

Jeremiah 30:17
"For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, Says the Lord..."

Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in  Christ Jesus. "

2 Kings 20:5
"...Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee..."

2 Timothy 1:7
"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline."

1 John 5:14-15
"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.  And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him."

Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "

Eccelesiastes 3:3
"... a time to kill and a time to heal,  a time to tear down and a time to build..."

Note:
With This, May you also want to listen to a song by Denise Williams. Its an old song, but the message is timeless... Its title is Healing.

2 comments:

  1. Philippians 4:6-7, yes we don't need to worry about anything. For one thing God has always been faithful to His children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny, it's true... God is indeed faithful.

    ReplyDelete