Monday, October 22, 2018

KitKat Flavors of Japan!

I've visited Japan 3 years ago and the flavors or KitKat chocolate grew more since then! There were only Strawberry, Macha and Strawberry Cheesecake before (as far as I can remember). Now they sure have a lot of flavors and have premium ones as well. =) >> or Maybe I haven't seen them because they were out of stock? We went in December last time, now we went in October. :P 

Here are some I saw and bought in stores all over Japan during our 9 day trip. 

1. Kitkat Sake Flavor



There's Japan Sake, and Ume Sake. Comes in these nice box, about 780 yen each box.

2. Shinshu Apple Kitkat (Shinshu Edition)

  

3. Purple Sweet Potato Kitkat (Okinawa-Kyushu Edition)



4. Azuki Sandwich Flavor (Red Beans)




5. Kitkat Chestnut











* Below are the previous flavors i got from Japan. They were much simpler. :D 






You can also check out my previous post on Pasalubong from Japan! HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment