Sunday, April 1, 2018

Leanne's Tea House - Korean Restaurant

Korean Restaurants are booming in business in Manila! Well, maybe because of the Korean Wave! KDramas, KPop!!! Well This restaurant has been around for a while already near where I work. This is recommended by my office mates who just love to eat out. 

Leanne's Tea house  is closed on Mondays, so go there Tuesdays to Sundays. The Restaurant is located in Mother Ignacia street. 

As you order, you will be served with side dishes (that are refillable, by the way). Its kimchi, veggies, and mashed potato. I like this potato though. Im not a fan of Kimchi, not here not anywhere else because I do not like the taste of the red bean / chili paste.



Our usual order here is the Seafood Pancake (This is to die for!) Must order!!! Next is the Crunchy Pork Tonkatsu Kimbap. Their Bibimbap is good too. (Ah, I don't have photos - my associates always digs in so fast). 


If you like spicy food, go for the Spicy Seafood Stew as well. But every time we come here for food, we will sure to order the pork samgeupsal, and Beef Woosamgeup. 


So I always see the black bean noodles in most Korean dramas or even variety shows I watched, and they have it here in Leanne's too; so i gotta try it. hmmm but its not my taste. Its bland, not sweet, not spicy, not salty. I don't know what its suppose to taste like but yeah, I won't suggest this noodle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment