Sunday, November 4, 2012

September 1 - 30 Topics : Bible verses

1-Sep
To the Glory of God
1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
2-Sep
Isolating oneself
Proverbs 18:1
Whoever isolates himself seeks his own desire; he breaks out against all sound judgment.
3-Sep
Love Each other
Romans 13:8
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. 
4-Sep
God's Law is the only Law
Romans 13:1
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.
5-Sep
Seeking God's kingdom
Matthew 6:33 
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
6-Sep
Jealousy, Bitterness
James 3:14-16
But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.
7-Sep
Greatest Love
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
8-Sep
Do not be self seeking
Romans 2:8 
But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.
9-Sep
Love for one another
1 John 4:7 
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
10-Sep
Through Love serve one another
Galatians 5:13
For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one.
11-Sep
Loving with pure heart
1 Peter 1:22
Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart.
12-Sep
No future for evildoers
Proverbs 24:20
for the evil man has no future; the lamp of the wicked will be put out.
13-Sep
There is hope
Proverbs 24:14 
Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off.
14-Sep
We will be born again
1 Peter 1:3 
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
15-Sep
God is true to his word
Numbers 23:19
God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
16-Sep
No Fear in God
Isaiah 41:10
fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
17-Sep
Lord is our strength
Exodus 15:2 
The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
18-Sep
God will save us from temptation
1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
19-Sep
God has prepared you for battle
Psalm 18:32-34
the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer  and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
20-Sep
You have been given peace
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
21-Sep
Serving Christ
Romans 14:17-19
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.
22-Sep
Be not afraid, for God is here
Isaiah 12:2 
“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.”
23-Sep
You will never be thirsty
John 4:13-14
Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
24-Sep
Do not lose that salt
Mark 9:50 
Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.
25-Sep
Faith is the assurance
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
26-Sep
So we could have hope
Romans 15:4 
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
27-Sep
Draw near to God
James 4:8
Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
28-Sep
Be guided by the righteous
Proverbs 12:26
One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
29-Sep
Be with good company
Proverbs 13:20 
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
30-Sep
Choose your friends
Proverbs 22:24-25 
Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man, lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare.

No comments:

Post a Comment