Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 16 - May 31 Topics - Bible Verses (Topics about Prayers and Worship)


16-May
Day and Night Time
Psalm 42:8
By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.


17-May
Cries heard by God
Psalm 18:6
In my distress I called to the LORD;I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice;my cry came before him, into his ears. 


18-May
Give oneself continuosly in prayer
Acts 6:4
And will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word.” 


19-May
Pray without Ceasing
1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without Ceasing


20-May
Seek the Lord
1 Chronicles 16:11
11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. 


21-May
Praying for You
1 Samuel 12:23
23 As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right. 


22-May
Ask for your inheritance
Psalm 2:8
Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 


23-May
Asking and  Receiving
Matthew 21:22
22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” 


24-May
The Lord will hear
Psalm 4:3
3 Know that the LORD has set apart his faithful servant for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him. 


25-May
Answered, and Heard
Isaiah 65:24
24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. 


26-May
My God will hear me
Micah 7:7
But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. 


27-May
Prayers to the father
John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 


28-May
Watch and Pray
Mark 13:33
33 Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. 


29-May
Far from the Wicked
Proverbs 15:29
29 The LORD is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous. 


30-May
Worship of God
Isaiah 29:13
“These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 
 Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.


31-May
Belief in God
1 Peter 1:21
Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment