Friday, February 10, 2012

Quotes from SMS - very good ones!


1.  I  Love it when people judge me negatively.... especially the part... where they find out they were wrong..


2. The worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong things we did.. but for the right things we could have done but we never did...


3. Those who appear in your life - whether to help or to harm - are all given by god... Meet all of them with a peaceful heart, but with a warrior's spirit... you will faily many times, but in falling you will learn, and in learning, you will find your way... remember there are no mistakes in life - only lessons... and lessons will keep on repeating themselves until learnd.


4. You know why it is hard to be happy? It is because we refuse to let go of the things that makes us sad...


5. Never take for granted every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond because you were too busy collecting stones.


6. It hurts to see someone walk away from you, but what hurts most is when they made you feel loved, made you fall for them, made you believe they love you, but they never really did...


7. I had nothing to believe in until you believed in me.


8. It is better not to have the person you love right now, but have him later than be with him now but lose him forever.


9. I picture myself as a tiny insignificant star chasing after the moon, little did i know that i was being followed and loved by a patient cloud...


10. it is so hard not to look at you when i want to, its so hard not to talk to you when i want to, its so hard not to touch you when i want to, its so hard not to have you when i love you.


11. I know I made the right choice... But I just wish with all my heart that it was a choice I never had to make.
12.When i miss a special person, I dont have to go too far. I just have to look inside my heart because that's always where you are.


13. Its tough to stay single in this world where everybody expect you to be with somebody , but staying single is not about having no choice, but rather an opportunity to make intelligent choice.


14. Love without reason lasts longest.

No comments:

Post a Comment